Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 15:36:29 -0300
From: Marcos Simplicio <mjunior@...c.usp.br>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: Re: [PHC] Another PHC candidates "mechanical" tests (ROUND2)

(apologies for the encrypted message earlier: my Enigmail went crazy
after Thunderbird's last updated...)

On 25-Mar-15 03:06, Solar Designer wrote:
>> we are currently working with GPU-based implementations of candidates. If we finish the tests in time, we will try to submit it to the PasswordsCon .
>
> Cool!  Let me know if access to our dev box with GTX TITAN and HD 7990
> would be of any help.

At first, we will use the same GTX TITAN on which we ran the tests
described in the reference guide. It would be very nice, though, to have
independent analyses on other platforms/machines to double check and/or
expand our results.

> Also, it'd be nice to have your implementations integrated into JtR.

I do agree! I have sent your Google Code invitation to our list or
undergrad students, but so far I am unaware of any answer. If that
fails, we can certainly do it ourselves, possibly with your help to
solve specific integration bugs :)

Marcos