Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 15:08:03 +0200
From: Dmitry Khovratovich <khovratovich@...il.com>
To: "discussions@...sword-hashing.net" <discussions@...sword-hashing.net>
Subject: Re: [PHC] Argon2 improvement thread

I would rather enable scrubbing in the extended API to simplify the default
one. The extended API can then have a boolean flag to clean all the inputs
immediately after they are used.

Maybe there are other opinions on that? So far only a few people
participated the API discussion...

Dmitry

--
Best regards,