Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 15:04:36 +0100
From: denis bider <pwhashing@...isbider.com>
To: discussions@...sword-hashing.net
Subject: Re: [PHC] CynoPrime finds AM src.code flaws, AND YOU KNOW WHAT
 HAPPENS NEXT

Off-topic, but related and interesting:

Though probably not prosecuted very often, adultery is a felony in several US states:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adultery#/media/File:Adultery_Statutes_1996.png

In Wisconsin, for example, both the adulterer, and the person with whom the adulterer adults, are liable for a class I felony, punishable by fines of up to $10,000, and prison terms of up to 3.5 years:

http://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/944.pdf

http://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/wisconsin-felony-crimes-class-and-sentences.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adultery#/media/File:U.S._Adultery_Statutes,_1996.png

I find this backwards, and an infringement on the rights of swingers and people in open relationships (the law appears to contain no exception for this). It's also an outrageous hammer that can be used to selectively hit people with (especially given the consequences of landing a felony).

But there you go.