Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 19:17:49 +0700
From: gaius <gaius@...t.org>
To: bugtraq@...urityfocus.com
Subject: HERT Relaunch

HERT is please to introduce its new web site http://hert.org

Here's the agenda:

   * Cover cool events such as the Ruxcon in July in Sydney, Australia.

   * Announce interesting and useful tools and projects from HERT and
our friends
      at VOID, The Hacker's Choice, TESO, w00w00, Phenoelit, Kismet
Wireless, etc.

   * Publish a selection of the best white papers and articles.

   * Hold contests to elect to elect the best white papers, tools or
proof of concept

  *  Finally, in the alert section, we'll skip the FUD and only post
real world alerts. We will have
     to make an exception for Microsoft stuff and expect a donation from
Redmond in return :) .

We all all grew tired of all the security portals and their commercial
white papers and useless advisories for vulnerabilities in software you
should never see in a production environment.

So please help us make this project a success:

   * White papers and articles should be sent for review to our chief
editor <editor@...t.org>

   * To submit a story, announcement or alert, use
https://sec.segfault.net/hert.org/forms/submit.php

   * To join HERT, email regx@...t.org.

Sincerely,

The HERT Team