Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 13:00:18 +0100
From: "Andy Cuff" <lists@...uritywizardry.com>
To: <bugtraq@...urityfocus.com>
Subject: Computer Network Defence Vulnerability Alert State

Hi All,
As a great believer in being able to track emerging vulnerabilities with
minimal effort, I have created another "Alert State" image.
http://securitywizardry.com/radar.htm  However, I have tried to make it a
lot more granular dividing the image up into OS and Applications and
reducing the alert states to just 3. At present I'm tracking the
vulnerabilities myself, though I'm hoping some kind hearted vulnerability
alert service such as one of these http://securitywizardry.com/alert.htm
will offer to notify me when significant vulnerabilities occur that may
warrant a change in an enterprises CND posture. I hope you find it of use,
enjoy!

Advice, criticism, bitchin' etc welcomed as always

-andy cuff
Talisker's Computer Security Portal
Computer Network Defence Ltd
http://www.securitywizardry.com