From: johnpf at atnet.net.au (John)
Subject: hypo-crazy ;)

No Sockz, not a 'petty attack'. I'm quite willing to go into my reasons
off list, as I'm not going to breach a legal agreement I made in a
public mailing list.

Feel free to mail me - I may well have a perspective (based on
_experience_ of the whole blackhat/whitehat hacker/cracker vendor/police
thingy) that may (hopefully) show you some issues that (based on your
ideological rants so far) I believe you are unfamiliar with.

WJS aka Immn