From: johnc at grok.org.uk (John Cartwright)
Subject: Administrivia: Reply-To Preferences

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 11:17:21PM +0100, John Cartwright wrote:

> After seeing much debate on the subject, we've decided to resolve this
> issue in a democratic manner. Please vote at the below URL for your
> reply-to preference: should it be to the poster, or the list, by
> default.

Hi

The results are in, and 56% voted to honour the poster's reply-to
preference.  As of now we are not adding an explicit reply-to header,
and simply going with what was found on the original mail.

Note that this changes the default behaviour that you may have become
accustomed to over the last few months.

Thanks to all who voted and helped to resolve this issue.

Full information is available at:
http://www.netalarms.com/poll/1030557676_QUuGWtuE

Cheers
- John