From: core at bokeoa.com (Charles Stevenson)
Subject: Off Topic

Ray, all,

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 04:15:47PM +0200, Raymond Morsman wrote:
> Just like yesterday, this list is securityrelated, so keep the
> sentiments to the place where it belongs, with you friends and family.

You know why this list is great? Because of the spam. Because it
pisses off all the leeches who just want more 0day so that they
can offer their clients services. People will spam this list all day
and night and hope you all leave. Only people with patience and a good
attitude will not mind. For example I sent an exploit to the list
which gets local root on all Sun Cobalt RaQ's with apache RPM
installed. Still. And they've not made any updates. Which tells me
they don't care enough about security to find a diamond in the
rough. Some people work hard and care about others. Some don't. But
it's people like you on the opposite end of the spectrum that allow me
to know myself better. So thank you. =)

peace,
core

--
  Charles Stevenson (core) <core@...eoa.com>
  Lab Assistant, College of Eastern Utah San Juan Campus