From: core at bokeoa.com (Charles Stevenson)
Subject: Fwd: Brute Force brew-h4-h4 :  All your fsking base ( free tzunami from .gov lies)

the black fist,

On Tue, Oct 01, 2002 at 02:30:36PM -0700, theblackfist@...hmail.com wrote:
> stop being dix

who should stop?

> abandon your UN monies

India?

> pakistan is better friend than anyone else will be

Yes Pakistan and India should act as neighbors.

> idiots

Why not provide exaples of idiocy for those of us who don't watch
television, read news papers, or basically in all cases avoid current
world events?

> "Initiation begins with denial and rejection of the herd- mentality. The cultural and social values of the masses, whether propounded by conventional religions or by mass media, are recognized as obstacles to individual spiritual development. Human society values predictability, stability, or stasis above all things. The Initiate, by contrast, seeks continuous, positive self-evolution."

Initiation into what rite. The only initiation one needs to enter
heaven is to be born again.

> kids?
> no.
> we have a vested interest in the future of this planet.

Cheers so do I.

> root:x:0:0:root:/root:/bin/bash

So rather than mass deface you mail a list of security
people. Interesting but who are you targeting? If you want things to
change you need only seek positive action. In order to become a healer
must one first not seek to heal themself. Negative energy is
destructive. So if you honestly seek positive change. As I said
before... you must hone your action positively. If I slap you and tell
you that you are living injustly. Will you listen to me? I think
not. The proper place for protest is in mass public on the streets of
the capital. Has history not made this clear?

Registrant Contact:
    Direct Information Pvt Ltd
    Bhavin Turakhia,bhavin.t@...ecti.com
    A/23, Maharaja Surajmal, Fourbung rd., Andheri(W)
    Bombay
    MH,400053
    IN
    +91.226370256    +91.226370255

 Domain Name: directihosting.com

Also... if you really hacked them then show us the shadow file. Not
that I care. But anyone can get into a vhost with a CGI. You ain't
saying nuttin new.

peace,
core

--
  Charles Stevenson (core) <core@...eoa.com>
  Lab Assistant, College of Eastern Utah San Juan Campus