From: theblackfist at hushmail.com (theblackfist@...hmail.com)
Subject: Fwd: Brute Force brew-h4-h4 :  All your fsking base ( free tzunami from .gov lies)

On Tue, 01 Oct 2002 15:28:05 -0700 Charles Stevenson <core@...eoa.com> wrote:
>the black fist,
>wrote:

all of us

so why we argue?

>watch

in progress. You listened to mtv lately?

>current

if you would reflect for a moment
.. think about carolyn, theo, ryann russel. dont get yourself hurt sun

>herd- mentality. The cultural and social values of the masses, whether
>propounded by conventional religions or by mass media, are recognized
>as obstacles to individual spiritual development. Human society values
>predictability, stability, or stasis above all things. The Initiate,
>by contrast, seeks continuous, positive self-evolution.&#39;

I resent that. my agenda is a tad deeper than defacement
 and we own 75% of india btw

>a healer
>and tell

you haven't slapped me yet?
come get some
biotch

>of
um

im sure you have already contacted the indian guv
go fuq yourself rat
you have no right to talk to me. ever had your door kicked in?
I think not.

once again go fuck yourself >>>>RAT

>Not
>ain&#39;t
tis ok, the real niggz talk in chaff+newageantiguvcrypt<br>
shall we talk about calling ntdll from iexplorer?

or maybe you need to lock your box
charles
your homedir belongs to phc for like 7 months everyone is laughing behind ya back
l8r
check /
...trishna
in /etc/publius