From: weld at vulnwatch.org (Chris Wysopal)
Subject: Re: Oracle Security Contact

There is a list of vendor contacts maintained by VulnWatch to assist our
readers:

http://www.vulnwatch.org/links.html

There you will find product security email contacts and links to vendor
security bulletin archives.

Updates or new contact information welcome.  Please mail
webmaster@...nwatch.org.

-Chris