From: sockz at email.com (sockz loves you)
Subject: Security industry

*cough*
*chokes on laughter*
HAHAHAHAH
stripey you dork, you're not banned from #phrack because you're a threat
to blackhats, you were banned cuz yer too fucking lame!

> I would just like to say to all you fuqn black hats out there that
> us "whitehats" feed your activities, when was the last time a blackhat
> found a good bug?  All the good bugs are found by the industry, we feed you

this ingnorance is indicative of why everyone thinks your such a failure,
stripey.  its why no-one respects you... because you don't use your brain.
clearly all you can see, in your pretty view of the world, are whitehats and
script kiddies.  i doubt you'd know what a blackhat was even if you were
owned by one.  just because you cant see something, or the effects of
something, doesn't mean its not there.  only a complete and utter fool
would announce their method of attack, or tell the enemy where they are
most weak.  the core of your argument suggests that those soldiers hiding in
the bushes around your castle are really just peasants with slingshots and
wooden swords.

> not the other way round and you have forgotten this.  I think the whitehat
> community should find a way to discuss vulnerabilities in an environment
> not poluted by mallicious induviduals such as #phrack.

ignorance is bliss huh stripey.
you're only upset because you dont possess the intelliegence to counter our
arguments, and this makes you look bad in front of your peers.  how selfish
that you should insist the people on #phrack be removed from your happy
world so that you don't have to face with sober senses your real condition
in life.

> You are all fuqn kiddies

i know you are you said you are but what am i!?!!?
you're a waste of time.  grow up.