From: euan_briggs at btinternet.com (Euan Briggs)
Subject: Security industry

Hi,

 I would just like to remind everyone, before you drag this thread on
any longer, that I did NOT post that message. The message was posted
by someone to try and embarass me etc. and does not represent my
views in any way. FYI, genuine posts from me have my pgp signature,
and always come from euan_briggs@...nternet.com. See the attached pgp
key.

I really wanted to avoid getting into a discussion over that daft
prank email, but really sockz, you have turned it into a personal
attack. I would just like to say, that I know perfectly well what a
blackhat is, I know perfectly well how blackhats operate, and I know
perfectly well what they are capable of. I have years of experience
that you can't read in a book. So just out of interest, before you
start getting into personal attacks like this, would you mind telling
everyone what your credentials are, that make you think you are in
any position to comment on the blackhat scene? Actually don't bother,
I have better things to do with my time.

 Euan aka stripey