From: jsklein at mindspring.com (Joe Klein)
Subject: RE: MS SQL WORM IS DESTROYING INTERNET BLOCK PORT 1434!

Here is an interesting idea. If the database vulnerability and the patch has been available for over 6 months, wouldn't this be proof of "Lack of Due Care" by the companies which were impacted? Sounds like a potential class action suite against management of all public companies impacted. I suspect by there lack of action, it will impact all the stocks on Monday. The other question comes to mind. If this happended, how secure is the rest of the company networks.

Anyone know of a lawyer who would be interested in taking a case like this?

Joe Klein
jsklein@...dspring.com