From: qobaiashi at gmx.net (qobaiashi)
Subject: LAFFING MY SOCKZ OFF

> > - How current editors became current editors? :)

[...]

> We could not let the same thing happen to phrack. We started to think
> about an takeover 10 month before we released our first issue, p57.
> We started to set up a server, got our hands on the domain phrack.org [dont
> ask how] and put the webpage online (phrack.com has been down for 6 month
> then). The webpage is a complete rewrite. Everything is SQL driven now
> which makes maintainance much easier etc.
>
> [sockz] wow you guys must be real hackers! 0MG 3y3 4m s0 ph33r! [/sockz]

erm yes.

i wont give pros and cons for the current phrack staff (and thus the phrack
stuff) now. i leave that up to you.
but - sockz - what do you mean by that posting?
do _you_ want to be phrack editor in chief ( i could name 3 *or* 5 other guys
) ? what qualities make you (*cough* of course i mean the phc..) the better
phrack staff?
now don't tell me this (we want more) blackhat stuff..i cant hear it anymore
:)

-q