From: guninski at guninski.com (Georgi Guninski)
Subject: Hackers View Visa/MasterCard Accounts

I don't understand why compromising a few milion CC is such a news.
Are the rest of the CCs safe?
After all, the ms sql worm DoSed the bofa internal network and stopped ATMs by
accident (not intentionally). Just consider what could have done an intentional
worm or a human guided creature.
 From the news it is not clear whether the attack was over the Internet.
If it was, I am interested in the following question:
They got cracked because:
A. Their adminz are lame.
B. Their software vendorz are lame.
C. The cracker is an uber cracker.