From: nick at ethicsdesign.com (Nick Jacobsen)
Subject: Recommendations for a Passive Web Content Monitoring solution?

Maybe I was not specific enough.  When I said "Web Content Monitoring" I was
refering to monitoring the web site usage by employees during business
hours.  I am not specifically looking for something that would trace it back
to the employee, just something to give my client a good overview of most
the surfing.  I have seen the commercial solutions, such as silentrunner,
and websweeper, but those are targeted more toward stoping the viewing of
web sites, not just monitoring, plus, of course, they cost :)  Also, as I
said in my origian post, I realize I could implement this myself, but again,
I would rather not re-invent the wheel.

Sorry if my original post was unclear

Nick