From: hescominsoon at adelphia.net (William Warren)
Subject: Ms Update Spoof - W32.gibe - NOTE:VIRUS ATACHED

I feel for your bad experience but frankly that is not an excuse for not
running anti-virus..especially running any version of windows.  Frankly
you can goto www.grisoft.com and get a free virus scanner..also the fact
you are running a beta version of XP could be a reason you had issues
with file corruptions....all anti-virus programs have been updated to be
compatible with XP(back when XP was released this was no where near the
case).  I would install an anti-virus or get your system cleaned
immediately and run linux if you do not want to use anti-virus.