From: se_cur_ity at hotmail.com (morning_wood)
Subject: Ms Update Spoof - W32.gibe - NOTE:VIRUS ATACHED

no it doesnt... I dont use one, I know my system enuf to clean if i do. The
system I am typing this on  is runnig a final beta gold copy of WinXP (opk )
installed before the release of XP. I have not reinstalled once in that time
( 2yr ) or ran setup / system restore ( its off ) etc. I investigage many
viri / trojans / rats etc as well and hav had backup copys of my archives
destroyes by so called anti virus  programs, even with exclusions set. Time
to time I do run a online scan of selected things to verify my integrity but
nothing else. I also host a httpd, ftpd, ircd and otherstuff on my home
network, and have not had any issuess to date with intrusions or viri /
trojans. BTW if anyone knows how to fix a broken windowssXP installer i
could use the help ( no a reinstall wont help ). Despite the claims of many,
I have found XP to be ok as an OS.

mrwood