From: dufresne at winternet.com (Ron DuFresne)
Subject: Fw: A question for the list...

Whew!  so, it's not some early riser lamenting the loss of their favorite
golf tools  in the last settlement via their ex's legal wrangling over a
property selttelment?

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Mon, 26 May 2003, KF wrote:

> http://216.239.37.100/search?q=cache:BseTSTz4Ee8J:www.devilhorse.com/understanding_wood.htm+morning+wood+explanation++boner&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
>
> -KF
>

> Nick Jacobsen wrote:
>
> >JT, do you have a source for your statement?  Everything I have read has
> >supported morningwood's definition...
> >
> >Of course, there are other types of morning wood:
> >http://www.getodd.com/stuf/morngwood.html

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
	***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.