From: dufresne at winternet.com (Ron DuFresne)
Subject: Announcement: New Security Vulnerability List

They tend to lowball some of the severity of the issues they post though.
Remote access exploitation should perhaps get more then moderate rating in
the criticallity of an issue.

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 potus@...hmail.com wrote:

> Concerned about your privacy? Follow this link to get
> FREE encrypted email: https://www.hushmail.com/?l=2
>
> Free, ultra-private instant messaging with Hush Messenger
> https://www.hushmail.com/services.php?subloc=messenger&l=434
>
> Promote security and make money with the Hushmail Affiliate Program:
> https://www.hushmail.com/about.php?subloc=affiliate&l=427
> Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
> Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation." -- Johnny Hart
	***testing, only testing, and damn good at it too!***

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.