From: ALudwig at Calfingroup.com (Andre Ludwig)
Subject: [fd] RE: [Fwd: Edwards AFB shut down by W32
	Blaster] (fwd)

<rant>
I nominate this thread most useless thread EVAR!

With that being said, can you guys please move on, and repeat after me.
CERTS MEAN NOTHING!

I know  several people who have certs that run *nix machines who are
complete idiots for the simple fact that they have not expanded their
horizons past a command prompt.  I also know people who wouldn't be able to
properly use dir(or ls) and cd from a command prompt if the fate of the
world depended on it.  So my point is this, shut up already mcse, cissp,
ccie, ccna, ccnp, and what ever else you have behind your name means
absolutely nothing in the real world. Maybe the PHB's in the cube farms and
offices of Corp America care but lets face it in the trenches letters mean
dick.  SO stop ragging on MCSE's simply because it is a Microsoft cert, that
is asinine and completely immature.  I mean think of all the business M$ has
created,  hell if it wasn't for them the INFOSEC field would be 100 or so
Sun consultants running around trying to sell the latest and greatest
(please note the sarcasm in that comment, and yes i know it would be a
totally different market then that).  SO be thankful that good ole Billie
Boy keeps us all so gainfully employed and entertained.

Please take this post for what it is, A RANT!

Andre Ludwig, M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I  <---- 4m 1 l33t n0w?

</rant>