From: ALudwig at Calfingroup.com (Andre Ludwig)
Subject: Al Qaida claims responsibility for blackout

Just to add to the deluge of articles that should be driving the point home.

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/world/story/0,4386,205339,00.html

"Industry officials said that during the second half of last year, 60 per
cent of the country's power and energy companies experienced hacking
attacks. None was successful."

So don't simply dismiss the theories that we  have brought to light simply
because you think that "they" don't have the intelligence to do these
things.

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem
unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we
must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him
believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and
crush him.
-Sun Tzu

Andre Ludwig, CISSP