From: booger at unixclan.net (security snot)
Subject: Computer Sabotage by Microsoft

People also overlook that Mr. Esser initially complained about Microsoft
not taking the vulnerability seriously, and now he's crying about them
taking it seriously.

How unfortunate, that his disclosure of the problem lead to the problem
being fixed.

Perhaps the lesson learned here is to not brag about 0day and provide the
public with details concerning the 0day, if you want to be able to
continue using said 0day.

Just my two cents or whatever.

"Whitehat by day, booger at night - I'm the security snot."
- CISSP / CCNA / A+ Certified - www.unixclan.net/~booger/ -