From: xillwillx at yahoo.com (w g)
Subject: FW: [Fwd: Re: AIM Password theft]

i seen this like 2 weeks ago basically what the script does it downloads a vbs script that pulls the username of the currently logged on aim user and also that users encrypted password and feeds it back to a server-side script which logs it to some sort of text-file.. no harm done if you catch it right away and change your password before they sign on with your name and change your password/email addy... if your aim was signed up with an obsolete email account and you had some sort of leeto 3 or 4 letter screen name youre pretty much shit out of luck.

-illwill
http://illmob.org