From: nom.de.guerre at bonbon.net (NDG)
Subject: Foundstone Labs to Release Absolutely FREE Tool

<snip>

As I'm sure most of you are already aware, security news groups are being
leveraged more and more frequently by IT/security personnel to investigate
security products and vendors. It has come to our attention that Foundstone
competitors are getting a lot of air time with this influential crowd.

please take a moment to share
some anonymous information about the benefits of Foundstone's products and
solutions.