From: exibar at thelair.com (Exibar)
Subject: NASA.GOV SQL Injections

I had the pleasure of meeting one of NASA's IT guys this week actually.  He
could certainly be considered "the cream of the crop".  If all NASA IT guys
are like him, then NASA certainly has the "best of the best" employed there.
I would also say that yes, even the janitor requires a full background check
and security clearance, to some degree.  I'm sure that there are areas where
even the 1% have to clean up after themselves every day due to the
sensitivity of their work.

  Why would anyone think that NASA wouldn't hire the best of the best, even
for administrative work?  It's not like they're raking leaves for a living,
they send people to the Moon and beyond :-)

  Exibar