From: th.campos at bol.com.br (Thiago Campos)
Subject: Java 1.4.2_02 InsecurityManager JVM crash

Let's hope that noone uses -deprecation while compiling :)
This function was replaced a time ago

To who doesn't know, from the Java Docs

"protected int classDepth(String name)
Deprecated. This type of security checking is not recommended. It is
recommended that the checkPermission call be used instead. "