From: james.bliss at comcast.net (James Bliss)
Subject: Dig SCO?

> In the current situation with SCO vs. IBM it would be easy for SCO to
> release a virus against themselves and blaim it on the open source
> community. Wouldn't even surprise me. And a not knoledgable judge would
> even recognize it as evidence against the Open Source community.

Nah, a little too much 'conspiracy theory' type of thinking.  Judges may not
be technically astute in all situations, but they are not stupid...

I have a question, has anyone documented the number, volume, any metrics of
the number of packets actually going to sco.com?  Possibly the source IPs as
well to see if it is scattered or centralized on a few boxes.