From: freouwebbe at msn.com (roberta bragg)
Subject: Security Watch Essay (was: (no subject))

MCP is not a Microsoft owned publication.

If someone wishes to write an essay it will be published on Monday in
Security Watch, a newsletter provided by the same parent company as MCP
Magazine --- 101 Communications.  They have a JAVA publication, a couple for
the Feds, some for education market.  In short a bunch of IT related
publications.  http://www.101communications.com/

I will respond on Wednesday.

Not for Microsoft.  I am not an employee of Microsoft.
Nor am I an employee of MCP magazine nor of 101 communications.

I will respond to what the writer on Monday says.

If I agree,,, I'll champion their point.

If I don't I'll  argue against it.

But it will be my opinion.

Just as the author of Monday's essay will give their opinion.

I rather suspect that I'll agree with some things and disagree with others.

But I can't do either, if no one writes.  And I repeat,  if someone writes,,
it'll get published.

Again, here is your opportunity to express your opinion in a forum that is
different from this one. I've read a lot in here that I think others should
hear. Some I agree with and some I don't, but it should be heard.  It should
be available elsewhere. Here's an opportunity to do that.

If you believe that Security Watch is a pro-Microsoft publication -- then
here's your opportunity to publish something anti-Microsoft in a pro-
Microsoft publication.