From: smenard at nbnet.nb.ca (Steve Menard)
Subject: viruses being sent to this list

What did I miss?
I thought I read _all_ my fulldisclosure
;-P
which emails?
I'd like to check my own archives againt full disclosure's

Maybe my ISP is CENSORING MY MAILS [apparently I'm missing some emails]
[i'll beet them to an inch of their pathetic lives] ;-)
dammint ... what next ? I gotta pay em to let them through???

dang I gootta pay better attention ot
waht i'M diong

Gadi Evron wrote:

> I believed I explained this was an option in my email, as it was
> unclear.. indeed. It is quite possible this was an infected user without
> any knowledge of this ever being done.

which email? I'll check my own archives againt full disclosure'd

> And why should we receive it on a public security forum, which addresses
> so many people?

| Stop embarrassing yourself.

> If an embarrassment is to demand reaction for receiving malware from
> this list, why should I feel embarrassed?
>
> The list charter clearly states:
> "Members are reminded that due to the open nature of the list, they
> should use discretion in executing any tools or code distributed via
> this list."

It is about taking responsibility.