From: ltaylor at relevanttechnologies.com (Laura Taylor)
Subject: Training & Certifications

It sounds like this policy went into effect 10/1/03 from the looks of the
posting. This is definitely new and was not on their site when I made my
inquiry which was in 2002. The person was not mistaken as I called twice to
be sure...it is a new policy that they are not verifying...and a good thing.
It's nice to see. Thanks for pointing that out. Laura