From: michael.gale at bluesuperman.com (Michael Gale)
Subject: Re: [FD] FD should block attachments

Hello,

	I would have to look into the bandwidth amount on my Internet contract
but I might be able to host such a site via www.mydomain.com or any
www host entry that gets pointed to my web server. Right now I have a
PIII 667Mhz with 256 MB of RAM I could use (plus it hosts mail).

If we could hammer out some details, guesstimated bandwidth usage and
what type of security concerns to people have.

Michael.

--
Hand over the Slackware CD's and back AWAY from the computer, your geek
rights have been revoked !!!

Michael Gale
Slackware user :)
Bluesuperman.com