From: jasonc at science.org (Jason Coombs)
Subject: KDE was  hacked

Aloha, Richard.

I'm comfortable with "I told you so." and have used it at times myself.

There may be something wrong with "I could have told you so, if you had
paid me."

Secrets for dollars will always exist, but shouldn't we just do it and
shut up about it rather than try to make it seem like a reasonable
business practice?

 > We know about hacking before it happens!

Then you are complicit and should be prosecuted.

Sincerely,

Jason Coombs
jasonc@...ence.org