From: filipe.almeida at gmail.com (Filipe Almeida)
Subject: Troubles with Wireless pentest

Hi,
First, you should get the mac address of the gateway. This is easy,
just look at the destination mac of the outgoing packets or the source
mac of incoming packets.
Then add a static arp entry of an ip of your subnet with that mac
address and use it as the gateway.
Traceroute or record route should get you the real ip of the gateway.

Regards,
Filipe Almeida
http://community.sidestep.pt/~filipe/