From: mvp at joeware.net (joe)
Subject: M$ - so what should they do?

You don't need AD to have different user accounts... You have local accounts
and you can permission the files and folders as you want based on those user
accounts. No AD required. Type NET USER at the command prompt, that will
show you all of the separate users that are already created on your local
machine.

Out of office notification tends to be a server based task but if you want
to do it from your client and leave your client up and running while you are
out of office, set up a simple client rule. That is all that is done when
you set out of office, only you doing it on your client makes it client
based instead of server based.... Setting up rules is pretty easy, sure not
as easy as clicking on out of office but come on, it isn't like you are
walking on glass to create a rule anyway.

I believe OE does and I know Outlook does support multiple profiles.
Alternatively I have my Outlook open right now managing some 8 email
accounts.

I am not sure I understand nor can get behind a single one of these
complaints.

  joe