From: pauls at utdallas.edu (Paul Schmehl)
Subject: Name One Web Site Compromised by
 Download.Ject?

--On Wednesday, June 30, 2004 02:49:07 PM -0500 "Edge, Ronald D"
<edge@...iana.edu> wrote:

> Back to the point: full-exposure just happens to be the name of
> this list. My point had little to do with the specific exploits,
> and everything to do with legal and social context of the what I
> see as a pathetic coopting of the media to hide the identities of
> compromised web sites, which according to rumor include some
> major league sites.

OK, so instead of complaining about it, create the infrastructure to
uncover and publicize the sites that get hacked.  I'm sure IU has the
capability of doing that.  Might make for some interesting grant funding.

Paul Schmehl (pauls@...allas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member