From: Bart.Lansing at kohls.com (Bart.Lansing@...ls.com)
Subject: Sandeep Sengupta has invited you to open	a Gmail
 account

You mass-invite a whole freaking group and you call if fittest/fastest? No
different that ad-spamming us...which come to think of it is just what you
did.

Bart Lansing
Manager, Desktop Services
Kohl's IT

full-disclosure-admin@...ts.netsys.com wrote on 06/30/2004 10:56:35 AM:

> Hmmm ...
>
> A lot discussions ... some flares .. some requests (off-list) ...
>
> Re to GTi .. sorry buddy .. u were slow. Not my fault ;-) U must have
> heard the words "Survival of the FITTEST". In this case .. the
> "fastest" was the "fittest".
> "mpostle" got it as he was FAST. May be GMAIL TEAM wants only those
> guys to be proud owner of the GMAIL A/c(s) who are FITTEST & FASTEST
> ;-)
>
> Ok ok .. just kidding :-)
>
> I feel GMAIL Team adopted this strategy to assure that the email
> A/c(s) are in the hand of the people who are genuinely interested in
> thoroughly TESTING the new GMAIL. After all that was the whole issue
> .. testing & feedback. So they created the hype & made the
> availability difficult. The new A/c(s) were created in such a way that
> they goes to people who are ONE proud WINNER in a RACE of millions.
> Brilliant idea .. isn't it? :-)))
>
> Warm regards,
> Sandeep.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This is a transmission from Kohl's Department Stores, Inc.
and may contain information which is confidential and proprietary.
If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this message is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please destroy it and notify us immediately at 262-703-7000.

CAUTION:
Internet and e-mail communications are Kohl's property and Kohl's reserves the right to retrieve and read any message created, sent and received.  Kohl's reserves the right to monitor messages by authorized Kohl's Associates at any time
without any further consent.