From: toddtowles at brookshires.com (Todd Towles)
Subject: House approves spyware legislation

Why make more computer laws...when the current computer laws can not be
enforced correctl? We all know that the CAN-SPAM Act really cut the spam
out of our e-mails *sigh* Then the INDUCE act will make half the stuff
in a normal person's house illegal.

Making laws is just playing around...paper on top of paper doesn't stop
anything. It all falls back to the old saying - Action speaks louder
than words.