From: shunt at shunt.homeunix.net (Stephen Hunt)
Subject: OT: U.S. 2004 Election Fraud.

How to Hack the Vote

http://www.chuckherrin.com/hackthevote.htm

"I am going to show you, step by step and with screenshots, how an attack
against our election system could very easily steal a Statewide or even a
National election without leaving a trace. This attack would be easy to
carry out, difficult to detect, and exert enormous influence on the
results, leaving the humble voter coldly left out of the decision-making
process...

...In a particularly humorous and distressing response to Diebold?s
assertion that ?Generated entries on the audit log cannot be terminated or
interfered with by program control or by human intervention?, the folks at
www.blackboxvoting.org actually trained a chimpanzee to delete the audit
logs from an election database. You read that right ? a chimp. Well, since
it wasn?t a human or computer, I guess they?re technically correct. Here?s
a link. http://blackboxvoting.org/baxter/baxterVPR.mov"