From: nocmonkey at gmail.com (Danny)
Subject: Why is IRC still around?

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 20:21:45 +0100, nicolas vigier
<boklm@...s-attacks.org> wrote:
> Are you really serious ? Is it a joke ?

Dude, I am seriously a naive idiot who just wanted to rant about the
people that abuse IRC. Hopefully this was just a momentary brain fart,
otherwise I might be in trouble, eh?

Often there is humour in such circumstances; I had a few laughs in the process.

Shit! Maybe I will meet my future wife on IRC! I would invite everyone from F-D.

> This remind me some stupid article I read on nytime :
> http://www.nytimes.com/2004/05/06/technology/circuits/06chat.html
> (account required, if you don't have one try ptramo/ptramo)

What a stupid article. The author has it all wrong! IRC is a bed of
roses with Celine Dion playing in the background.

...D