From: irfan.syed at guoco.com (irfan.syed@...co.com)
Subject: Microsoft AntiSpyware - First Impressions

Yeah I tried it too, and the only thing it found on my PC was VNC server.
I was, however, impressed that the tool explained very well what the
program was for and how it could be used for spying.

Definitely worth a try.

PS: VNC on my machine is not accessible from outside, so don't even think
to hack me ;)

Cheers,
Irfan