From: sbradcpa at pacbell.net (Susan Bradley, CPA aka Ebitz - SBS Rocks [MVP])
Subject: RE: Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer no
	t seeing KB887742 and KB886185

Ping Microsoft.. they were not classified as Security patches [not
assigned 05-### numbers ergo they aren't on MBSA]

As Richard stated, they aren't security bulletins.

Heck I'd LOVE to get 835734 for the SBS 2003 platform merely on Windows
Update and honestly I can't wait for WUS or whatever.  Right now there
are tons of unpatched SBS boxes that are spam machines.
http://www.sbslinks.com/popconnector.htm

I know at least 886185 is on Windows update so count your blessings.

--
An open letter to the Security Community::
http://msmvps.com/bradley/archive/2004/12/12/23540.aspx