From: unknownsoldier93 at yahoo.com (gf gf)
Subject: How T-Mobil's network was compromised

Anyone know how the dude who hacked into T-Mobil's
network ( http://securityfocus.com/news/10516 )
actually did so?  Now that's it gone to court, the
data should be in the public record (anyone have any
lawyer friends who can get a transcript?)

In general, I think it would be invaluable to the
community to know how some of these extremely high
cost hacks were done.  I'm not talking about the
standard off-the-shelf exploits, I'm not even talking
about a simple write-your-own-zero-day-and-your-in -
I'm talking about very deep penetration into systems
presumably secured at multiple levels - things like
classifed systems and bank systems.  Real world,
start-to-finish case studies would be invaluable to
the community.  And they should be available publicly,
once they go to court.  Anyone?

__
PS Doesn't the secret service use a classification
system, like the mil, that would prevent sending
highyl sensitive emails in the clear?  From what I've
read, the guy compromised highly sensitive reports and
documentation.  Does any mobile carrier support PGP or
some other end-to-end encryption on their devices?
Yeeeeshh....