Date: Wed Apr 27 21:51:27 2005
From: kkadow at gmail.com (Kevin)
Subject: How to Report a Security Vulnerability
	toMicrosoft

On 4/27/05, class101@...eaker.net <class101@...il.com> wrote:
> they have pubbed theire contact some days ago: secure@...rosoft.com

I tried the form, and then later sent email directly to the contact
address above.

Within minutes of sending email I received a form letter response with
a problem ID, and then a few minutes later received a second message
citing the same problem ID and including the information from my
original web form submission.

This suggests that both contact methods are functional and likely go
to the same queue.

Kevin Kadow