Date: Wed Jul 27 18:55:09 2005
From: adf at code511.com (adf--at--Code511.com)
Subject: Our Industry Is Seriously Ethics Impaired

nothing new, it reminds me Georgi Guninski's post on 30 Dec 2003
14:13:57 :

"hahahahahahaha.

some people are buying exploder 0days for $200.

hahahahahahaha.

georgi

Finjan MCRC would like to re craw best IE Security researchers ,
To perform Research that will help Finjan MCRC to invent new
Proactive security technologies :

Georgi Guninski,
jelmer ,
Andreas Sandblad,
http-equiv ,
thePull ,
Star Dust ,
Die liu yu .

What - The Offer
Our ?IE Dream Team?  Program (IDT) compensates individuals who
provide Finjan MCRC with advance notification of unpublished
vulnerabilities and/or exploit code / Security Research .

Finjan MCRC would like to re craw best IE Security researchers ,
To perform Research that will help Finjan MCRC to invent new
Proactive security technologies.

We offer 200 $  per month , for virtual work, 1 day a week, according
to MCRC assignment.

We are interested in research on those following subjects:
Java Cellular Security (midlets).
Unpatched IE Vulnerabilities list.
Email security (Windows only , Outlook, OWA).
Active Content (Windows only: Active X , Java- MS only).
html, Style, java script valuations.
IE exploits.
web mails (exploits code, ways to protect).
DOT.NET client security.
feature security products development."

my 2 cents,

Deepquest
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius
has its limits." - Albert Einstein