Date: Tue Aug  9 06:27:38 2005
From: DDavis at pivx.com (Dominique Davis)
Subject: "responsible disclosure"

I must first state that the following post in no way reflects on the views of my company and are In no way that of my employers.They are all my own.

However i do take issue with a few of the statements you have posted below and as a thinking free man i cannot allow these to pass un-addressed.

point one :
"responsible disclosure" causes serious harm to people. It is no
different than being an accessory to the intentional destruction of
innocent lives.

Rebuttal

In the intrest of  "responsibily discloseing " information you belived needed to be spread to the public without a  objective third party couterbalance to verify the facts you have caused harm to innocents who were just doing their jobs without thought to the harm it might cause them making you a "accessory to the intentional destruction of
innocent lives." In the name of righting injustice outside of the established legal process with no justifaction other than your own views and intrest.

Point two:

Often, some incompetent computer forensics professional will have
already done work on behalf of the defense and authored a report of
their own. These reports read like those authored by the prosecution's
computer forensic examiners, they list the contents of the hard drive,
itemize entries from Internet Explorer history files and explain that
some "deleted" files were recovered that further incriminate.

Rebuttal:

Can you state here in public that you have never done the samewhen you were starting out.Nothing personal bud ,But those who live in glass houses shouldnt through stones.