Date: Mon Aug 29 03:20:15 2005
From: ghosts at gmail.com (ghost)
Subject: J. A. Terranson

J.A.,. give up computers, go play in a sandbox. Did you just admit to
threatening to mailbomb someone? lol. Look, "Alif", I like you, really
I do. All your lame posts attacking people really adds to the list's
security awareness, you really are elite. I mean, anyone who puts all
their backups on a PUBLIC FTP SERVER can't be too bad of a guy, ya
know?

Wait... you thought that those harddrive, imail registry, insurance,
and other self generated ego boosting docs were safe? Awww, you're so
cute. I know, I know, you're an *Admin*, you taught the FBI, eric is
your toy, and you probably thought you closed it in time. Does your
wife know about your porn problem? You're almost as bad as that n3td3v
idiot.

In short, all i'm trying to say is, lets not play the one up game.