Date: Mon Nov 14 14:48:26 2005
From: iadnah at uplinklounge.com (Iadnah)
Subject: Enough's enough...

_Obviously_ he's just asking so he can record the reaction of the
hackers.</sarcasm>

/me slaps ../../../../n3td3v

On a more serious note, why would someone with so much experience and
what not use a Geocities account for their website? You'd think someone
with his experience could make a better site than that and make a
stronger argument for why someone should hire them. I guess it's
possible this is just a big social engineering attempt to see how a
whole list of "evil hackers" will react to him. Maybe he's fishing for
the good old "electricity and phone" threats so common amongst
misinformed teenagers.

Offtopic: Is the 64bit version of Windows XP worth getting? My gf just
bought a new Compaq with a 64bit Turion in it, and it came with the
regular XP Home. She's debating whether or not to buy the 64bit version,
and I'm of no help since I don't really use Windows on any of my
machines except for testing stuff.