Date: Mon Nov 14 15:03:00 2005
From: ad at class101.org (ad@...ss101.org)
Subject: Enough's enough...

Have moved to xp 64 me so but honestly if it is for your girlfriend , I
suggest here to stay on 32-bit because you have to find 64-bit drivers wich
is not finger in the nose, many applications incompatibility, + if you wants
to buy it you have to buy a small hardware with it
 nor with luck you will
find a free corp version without genuine around there :>

Else about performances , yeah it?s faster, stable , much secured Im not
sure cos the recent poc I coded works on all xp and doesn?t need update for
all of them , 64bit included :-) we all know ms products will be never
secured anyway ;)

  _____